Dear T. Page Artistry Community,
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented some changes to the salon. A lot of the practices we already had in place are up to the standards, but, there has been some new changes that we will all have to get accustomed to due to the pandemic. We appreciate your cooperation and bearing with us while we all get acclimated to "the new normal."
The following changes are MANDATED by our Government as well as the Kentucky State Board of Hairdressers:
• All appointments MUST be made online, no exceptions and no walk-ins are permitted.
• There is to be no more than one (1) guest in the salon at a time. Per our previous policy, no children or others who are not being serviced.
• Each guest is required to wear a mask to their appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you at a $5 cost to you.
• Please use the call box located inside the lobby and dial 106, then press the bell button.
• Each guest must complete a short health assessment prior to their appointment beginning.
• No food or drink is permitted in the salon at all.
• Upon entering for your appointment, please proceed to properly wash your hands.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.